- Turkish Delight Sausage With Walnut: includes walnut and Grapes Molasses. Turkish it is called pestil pekmez cevizli sucuk, literally walnut sujuk because of its sausage shape. Georgian name Churchkhela is made of walnuts sewn onto a string, dipped in thickened white grape juice and dried in the shape of a sausage. It is a good traditional Turkish dessert and snack.
- There are blood-forming properties. It is highly recommended for those who have anemia. Are extremely healthy and natural foods.
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans & coeliacs..
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Allergy Warning: This product may contain other nuts and seeds.
- Nutrition Information: Energy (kcal) 428, Protein(g) 1,8, Fat(g) 8,6, Carbohydrate (g) 85,3, Fiber (g) 1, Sugar (g) 72,1, Salt(mg) 0,01.
Country of Origin: Turkey